On My CBR you can arrange your affairs quickly and easily.
To do this, you must log in with your own DigiD. Make sure your data is properly secured when using a public computer. When you’re done, don’t forget to log out!
How does DigiD work?
You will first leave the My CBR website for a short while, and then end up on the DigiD website. After logging in with your personal DigiD, you will automatically return to My CBR.
Don’t have a DigiD yet?
If you do not yet have a DigiD, you can apply for one at digid.nl. Never use someone else’s DigiD, not even those of family members or close friends. You can request a theory exam application form from customer service.
How to book your theory exam
– Go to My CBR and log in with DigiD.
– Click on ‘Book a theory exam’.
– Then follow the instructions on the screen.
– You then choose which vehicle you want to take the exam for, in which language, where and when.
– When all details have been filled in, you pay directly online via iDEAL.
– Once you have paid, you will receive a confirmation of your application.
– Tip: put your exam date in your phone and calendar right away so you don’t forget!
– Tip: you can always see your reservations via My CBR.
– In order to take the theory exam, you’ll need a valid ID. So check in good time whether your proof of identity is still valid. You must also be registered in the municipal administration.
– Do you want to change your exam date? You can do this yourself via My CBR. You will need your DigiD for this. Please note! Is your exam date already within a week? Then you can change your exam date, but only to an earlier date. This is only possible if there is still room for it. Have you applied for the theory exam through your driving school and do you want to change the date? Then please contact your driving school.